Professional Windshield Repair
Just about every driver has been out experiencing a nice peaceful drive, only to unexpectedly have a rock or other object strike and damage their windshield. Genuine Auto Glass specializes in windshield repair services for drivers in Washington. While sometimes a full windshield replacement is your only option, we can repair windshields that have become chipped. Windshield glass repair is often covered by insurance and is a critical service when it comes to your safety on the road. Learn more about car windshield repair and get in touch with us to get your quote and schedule an appointment.
What Is Windshield Repair?
Windshield repair is a common service used to fix chips in your windshield without replacing the windshield. Our auto glass experts offer windshield chip repair. You have options if your windshield has become damaged. An effective repair can save you time and money compared to a total replacement.
When Is Windshield Repair an Option?
Sometimes windshield replacement is the only course of action for a damaged windshield. Other times, windshield repair services are an effective alternative. Our experts will give you an honest assessment of your windshield damage and help you determine the best choice. Large chips and cracks in your windshield can compromise the structural integrity of the glass, even after you have it repaired. We always recommend having your windshield replaced if any cracks or chips are larger than 3/8 of an inch. Windshield repair services will make your windshield functional. The repair location will be scarred but sealed. Windshield repair is a viable option when the following factors are present:
- Three or fewer chips
- Chips or cracks are the size of a quarter or smaller
- Damage has not occurred in front of a sensor or camera
Why Repair Your Windshield?
It’s easy to put off having services performed on your vehicle. We are all busy, and it may seem inconvenient or unnecessary to have your windshield repaired. However, there are many good reasons to search for windshield repair near me.
- Inexpensive – Windshield repair services are more affordable than replacing your entire windshield. In many cases, you won’t pay anything if you’re covered by insurance.
- Convenient – Our windshield repairs are quick so that you won’t be inconvenienced. A windshield repair often takes under an hour and sometimes less than 30 minutes.
- Environmentally Responsible – Choosing to repair your windshield rather than replace it means your old windshield won’t end up in a landfill.
- Covered by Insurance – Several insurance companies waive your deductible if you have your windshield repaired rather than replaced.
- Prevents Further Damage – Small windshield chips often turn into large cracks with time or additional damage. Having your windshield repaired now can save you the hassle of a complete replacement. Driving in extreme temperatures can cause windshield cracks and chips to spread quickly.
Offering Fast & Affordable Windshield Repairs
Genuine Auto Glass makes the windshield repair process fast, easy, and affordable. You can visit us at any of our Washington locations, or we can come to you with our mobile service. We’ll visit your home, work, or other location to repair your windshield on-site.
Comprehensive Auto Glass Solutions
Our auto glass experts have you covered whether you need windshield repair or replacement services. We’re proud to be locally owned, and our family business has years of experience serving Washingtonian drivers. We offer a manufacturer’s warranty on parts and a lifetime guarantee on workmanship. Contact us today to get your quote and schedule windshield repair.